SOCIAL

Instagram - January Photo A Day - Day 3

Jan 3, 2013


Photo Credit: Sephora

Today's post is about a product line that I would like to try.  I have tried a lot of makeup but I don't own anything from Hourglass.  This prestige brand has been popping up lately all over the blogasphepe (is that a word) and I really want to try their Primer.  I heard it's fantastic for dry skin folks like myself. I'm thinking about getting the set pictured, which I believe includes the primer, but I'm waiting on some more reviews before I splurge?


And since I also posted a picture on Instagram, I thought I would share that too!


I was bored...this happened.



So what brand are you interested in trying?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger