SOCIAL

Look of the Day 1.12.2013

Jan 13, 2013


Well I've been freelancing a lot lately and I snapped this picture yesterday while I was waiting on a client.   This has been my go to look as of late and I absolutely love how simple and easy it is.  I also brought my moles back with a little eyeliner.

FACE
MAC Studio Finish Fluid - NW44 mixed with MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation - NW43
MAC Studio Finish Concealer  - NW40
Ben Nye Luxury Powder - Beige Suede
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer - Ebony 8

EYES
Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Corrector - #4
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW40
MAC Eyeshadow - Texture
MAC Eyeshadow - Brown Script
MAC Pressed Pigment - Day Gleam
Clinique Gel Eyeliner - True Black
Red Cherry - 747s

CHEEKS
MAC Blush - Raizin
MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish - Whisper of Gilt
 
LIPS
MAC Mattene Lipstick - Seductive Intent

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger