SOCIAL

L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Eye Illuminator

Jan 5, 2013


I usually don't get too excited over drug store products because I usually forget about them because I'm caught up in some hype with a prestige product.  However, this product definitely deserves a mention.  I absolutely love it.  What I love about it is the color payoff, the staying power and the texture of it.  

L'Oreal Paris Eye Illuminator Eyeliner
Shade Purchased:  Black Quartz

Price: $8.99 USD
Available at Ulta



The pencil isn't too soft where it breaks off every 5 seconds but it isn't so hard that it's scratchy.  Now I only use this product on my waterline so I cannot say how it looks anywhere else but it is phenomenal on the waterline.  The cream/white side is the perfect waterline color for that open eye look without being too stark!  I was so shocked when I used it and it not only showed up, it stayed in place and I did not have to set it with a powder.  I wore this for about 4 hours before I washed my face off and it lasted through!  I am definitely picking up more shades for myself and for my kit!  


This is me wearing the cream/white shade on the waterline!

So now that I am officially on the drugstore makeup hype, what new product should I try next?  Suggestions please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger