SOCIAL

MAC Pigments - Melon, Reflects Copper & Blue Brown

Jan 21, 2013


Yup another MAC order!  I am a total MAC addict.  I really need to stop...but I won't.  In my last MAC Haul Video, I told you guys about 3 pigments that I ordered (although I thought I ordered Reflects Bronze but it's really Copper) and I promised swatches.  Well the swatches are a bit late, but here they are.  I also tried to record another video but it was an epic fail so we'll just pretend it never happened.


MAC PIGMENTS
Shades Purchased: Melon, Reflects Copper & Blue Brown
Price: $21 USD

Available at MAC

Melon

Reflects Copper


Blue Brown
 

I am absolutely loving these shades.  They look so gorgeous in the pots, maybe it will actually encourage me to use them instead of sticking them somewhere to never be seen again!  I hate the mess that pigments can make but I love the colors.  The dilemma is real.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Reflects copper looks so lovely! I have reflects blue which is soo pretty over a smokey eye, for a fab night out look!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful! that blue brown has really captured my eye. I have yet to purchase my first pigment and I am thinking getting tan or vanilla. Basic i know but so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger