SOCIAL

Look of the Day: Arabic Inspired Cut Crease

Jan 27, 2013


I've been a little under the weather the past few days and haven't felt much like playing in makeup, however, today I felt a little better so I decided to play!  I'm always on instagram (glamsabs) and I see the most incredible makeup artist posting pictures and I was inspired by one in particular (dressyourface) and she does the most incredible cut crease work!  I absolutely love it although I'm not a big fan of the cut crease look on myself and this is only my second time doing it on myself so be nice! 



Eyebrows:  Makeup For Ever Eye Brow Corrector #4, MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW40
Lid:  theBalm Eyeshadow - Selfish
Cut Crease:  MAC Eye Kohl - Smolder, theBalm Eyeshadow - Serious, Kat Von D Eyeshadows - Prague & Galeano, MAC Eyeshadows - Texture &; Soft Brown
Liner:  Clinique Gel Eyeliner - True Black (top lashline), MAC Eye Kohl - Smolder, Bare Escentuals Buxom Liner - Sapphire
Lashes:  Red Cherry #110

Hope you guys like it! 

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Sabrina! I cant believe this is your second time doing this! Teach me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure you nailed it! Looks pretty good.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger