SOCIAL

Makeover - Catherine

Jan 9, 2013


The other day I did a mini makeover on my friend Catherine.  She has a beautiful face and gorgeous green eyes so we thought it would be fun to do a little makeover.  Also, I am working on my portfolio so I am getting as much experience as possible working with different photographers and Catherine is an amazing photographer.  She took some awesome photographs, I asked her if I could share them and she said yes!

Oh and check out her BLOG, you will be amazed!

This is the before and after picture that she created.  I used the following products to achieve her look and I think it came out great!  Love purple eyeshadow and green eyes.  AMAZING!

Moisturizer: Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè

Foundation: Eve Pearl HD Cream Foundation in Fair/Light
Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NC15
Setting Powder for Foundation: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Light
Setting Powder for Concealer: Ben Nye Luxury Powder - Buff 
 

Highlight: theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Bronzer: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Dark
Blush: La Femme - Stormy Rose (I think)
Eyes: MAC Eyeshadows - Texture, Soft Brown, Vibrant Grape and Carbon
Liner: Clinique Gel Eyeliner - True Black
Mascara: Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill

Lips: blend of bareMinerals - Strawberry Creme and Buxom Lips - Celeste



I think she looks gorgeous before and after.  Hope you guys like this post. Maybe I'll do more like this in the future, in case you'll get sick of only seeing my face!


Thanks for Stopping By!

3 comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger