SOCIAL

Concealer Love Affair featuring MAC Studio Finish Concealer

Jan 31, 2013


Makeup for me has always been a love and a passion but when I first started out, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing.  I had the pencil thin brows, the silver shadow on the lid and my lipgloss was always poppin!  I really wasn't into foundations and concealers all that much until about six or seven years ago when I started trying to do makeup on other people (scary stuff).  Then I was introduced to one of my all time favorite items, MAC's Studio Finish Concealer.  I originally only used it for brow work but then I started to see that  hyperpigmentation on my face so I used it on that and then it was over!  I was completely in love.  Fast forward to now and I cannot live without it.  I use it underneath, and sometimes on top of, my foundations.  I also use it with a little powder for those easy makeup days.  Concealer is one of those products that is addictive.  Once you see those dark circles go away, that dark spot on your cheek disappear, that lack of sleep vanish, it's over!  This is a staple product in my personal makeup bag and in my kit and I highly recommend it.  Now, it is a cream product and emollient so I do set it with a powder when used under the eyes.

MAC SPF 35 Studio Finish Concealer 
Price:  $18 USD

From the MAC site

"A lightweight, creamy, discreetly opaque concealer. Provides a smooth, long-wearing invisible coverage for all skin blemishes. Water-resistant, fragrance-free and non-acnegenic. This emollient-based, lightweight concealer is so concentrated that a tiny amount can provide opaque coverage of the skin's imperfections and discolourations. It effectively covers dark circles, blemishes, moles, tattoos and birthmarks. Enriched with antioxidants (derivatives of Vitamin A and Vitamin E), it also contains silica to help absorb the skin's oils. Concealer has broad spectrum SPF 35 protection and is available in a wide range of colours. It can be applied with a medium to firm fiber brush (try the 242 Shader Brush), a latex sponge, or the fingertips."

What is your favorite concealer?  

Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger