SOCIAL

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics - Pro's Picks Lip Tar Set

Jan 3, 2013


I've heard amazing things about OCC Cosmetics but I've never actually tried their products until now.  Well let me just say that they are amazing!  I absolutely am in love with the colors and the pigmentation of the product.  These are some of the best lip products that I have tried.  They are so pigmented yet they literally feel like you have nothing on your lips.  Love Love Love.  Lip Tars sell for $19 each so I thought this set was a great value and it truly is.

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Pro's Picks Lip Tar Set
Shades Included:  Grandma, Melange, Pretty Boy, Stalker, Vintage (this set also includes a lip brush)

Price: $
49 USD
Available at Sephora


 
Grandma


Melange


Pretty Boy


Stalker

Vintage

Now these bad boys were so hard to swatch because they are so pigmented and it takes some work to get them off (they do leave a lovely stain behind which I like).  For the red colors, I would definitely recommend using the lip brush and going around the perimeter of your lips with a concealer (which I obviously didn't do!)

These are really great lip products and I definitely recommend that you pick up this set if you want to try out a few colors for a reasonable price!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I overuse melange. I have vintage and stalker, and I never used them :( I think I will challenge myself to use more of what I have in my stash and stop buying stuff lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with that challenge! Never works with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melange looks awesome. I have one OCC lip tar and I love it.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger