SOCIAL

Sunday Favorites 2012 - Volume 6 The Empties

Apr 1, 2012

Well it is technically Monday here in Germany but eh today has been crazy busy and this is the first time I have sat down for more than five minutes.  I have finally been finishing products lately and I thought I would do a favorites post about these products since I actually used them up.

From Left to Right:
1.  bareMinerals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer - Normal to Dry Skin
2.  MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - NW40
3.  Make Up For Ever HD Foundation - 175
4.  Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
5.  MAC Fix +
6.  Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask
7.  Lancome Bi-Facial Makeup Remover
8.  Dior Lip Glow

All of these items are on my repurchase list as they are some of my favorite products especially the bareMinerals moisturizer, the Make Up For Ever HD foundation and the Lancome Makeup Remover.

Oh and the one item that is not in the picture above is one of my all time favorite products and this is my first time hitting pan on it.  I have already repurchased it and am about to order a back-up!


This is my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Dark.  I use it to set my liquid foundation often but lately I've been using it as a foundation.  I spritz my Real Techniques Buffing Brush with a couple pumps of MAC's Fix +, then I swirl the brush into the Skinfinish and buff into the skin.  It looks amazing!  I am now addicted to this product and if MAC ever discontinues it, I will be one sad little makeup hoarder.

Well that's all for now!  Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger