SOCIAL

Look of the Day 4.6.2012 - Going Out Makeup

Apr 6, 2012

Wow, I feel like I haven't done a look of the day in forever but since I needed a picture for Instagram I decided to do a full on look for my blog too! Oh in case you didn't know, I'm officially addicted to Instagram!  Follow me @glamsabs if you are on there too.  I've been doing a monthly makeup challenge of sorts and today was the day to post a picture of your going out makeup.  Since I'm not really going anywhere, I did a rushed take on a look that I would typically do when going out.  Smoky eyes and bright lipstick.  Now if I were actually going somewhere, this look would have probably taken me about an hour and a half to perfect, but I did this in about 20 minutes so it is what it is!  Oh and I threw on some lashes to add a little drama.

Face
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation - 175
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - NW40

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Dark
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark Deep 

Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Deep Chocolate 7

Eyes:
Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Corrector - #4

MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW40  (even out eye area and define arch of brows)
bareMinerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer
Stila Smudge Pot - Black (all over lid)
MAC Texture Eyeshadow (blending color)
MAC Furiously Fabulous (used all over lid)

MAC Notoriety ( Used inner 1/3 of the lid) 
Ardell Demi 120 Lashes w/ Duo Lash Adhesive
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil - Zero (waterline) 
Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara 
I've been doing brown smokey eyes a lot so I thought I would change it up and do a greyish/black smoky eye.

Cheeks: 
MAC Blush - Her Blooming Cheek
Dior Shimmer Powder - Amber Diamond
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Deep Chocolate 7



The sun wasn't really shining today so you can't really see the highlight, bronzer and blush on my cheeks but they are there! 
Lips:
MAC Lipstick - Show Orchid
MAC Dazzleglass -Fabulous Fun



Well that's my going out look and now I'm going downstairs to change a diaper!  How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger