SOCIAL

QVC Beauty Test Tube

Apr 23, 2012


This is my second shipment since signing up for the QVC Beauty Test Tube auto-delivery.  I love the concept of trying out different products at a reasonable price.  In this shipment I was most excited to try out the WEN hair product but as I write this, I have yet to actually try it out but I will soon!

QVC Beauty Test Tube Auto Delivery
Item # A227283
$29.96 + Shipping and Handling
Shipment Includes:
0.5-oz Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Regenerator
0.06-oz Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Stick
2.0-oz philosophy amazing grace shampoo, bath, and shower gel
0.10-oz tarte LipSurgence Lip Luster
6.0-oz WEN by Chaz Dean Cleansing Conditioner
2.5-oz St. Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Body Moisturizer
2.0-oz bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash
0.5-oz Strivectin-SD Intensive Concentrate
NewBeauty magazine

tarte LipSurgence Lip Luster - Frisky (taken w/ flash)

Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick - Twilight (taken w/ flash)
 

I can't wait to try these out!  Let me know if there is a specific product that you want my opinion on and I'll review it as soon as I can.



Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger