SOCIAL

Dior Diorskin Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond

Apr 15, 2012

Hey everyone!  Hope you are enjoying the new website!  Jordan from BohoVanity did an awesome job designing it for me.  Check out her blog if you haven't already, it's awesome and so is she.  When launching the new website, I decided to remove the blog comment widget that I had previously and it deleted most of my comments which is sad but I hope this regular commenting thing makes it simpler for you to make comments in the future. 

Now on to the makeup.

I've been hauling my little makeup obsessed butt off lately and I need to hurry up and photograph it so that I can show you guys!  I got some really great stuff.  Today I'm going to share one thing that I hauled a few weeks ago and kinda forgot to share with you guys.  It's the notorious Dior Diorskin Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond.  I finally made the leap and purchased this most talked about highlighter.  Well it did live up to the hype....kinda. 

Dior Diorskin Shimmer Star
Shade Purchased:  Amber Diamond
Available at Saks
$44.00 USD

Loves:  It gives an awesome subtle glow to the skin without being obnoxious.  It doesn't emphasize any imperfections on my face.  It looks great on my complexion.  It lasts all day on me.  The packaging is gorgeous and so is the powder.

Hates:  I kind of like obnoxious highlighters!  It can be a little too subtle and I have to build it up to get that glow sometimes.  I like to apply my makeup fairly quickly so I don't really like having to build up color although it does prevent me from looking like a disco ball.





I think this highlight powder is pretty awesome, I'm just nitpicking it a bit because I've become a lazy makeup hoarder!  

Well that's about all I have for today.  Tomorrow will be filled with taking photos, youtubing and editing so that I can show you guys all of my latest goodies! 

Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. Why is this song from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air stuck in my head right now?!
I'm stuck in a basement sitting on a tricycle, girl gettin on my nerves.  Going out of my mind, I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is hers...

3 comments:

  1. The site looks AMAZING! PS at least 3 bloggers have blogged about this dior product in the past 5 days and now I REALLY REALLY WANT one. I like supersubtle highlighters because any trace of glitter and I turn into a legitimate greaseball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog, now following you thru bloglovin.

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! You totally need this highlighter if you love highlighters!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger