SOCIAL

Urban Decay Small Haul featuring Lip Junkies

Apr 13, 2012

Hi!  I of course can't seem to stop buying makeup.  Every time I go on a no buy, I get an email with the "deal of a lifetime!" and I always seem to cave.  My most recent haul is from Urban Decay.  They had a sale a little while ago and I decided to get more of the Lip Junkies because I have a mini size of one of them and I love it!  I also wanted to try one of their makeup setting sprays.

Urban Decay Lip Junkie
Shades Purchased:  Heavy, Wallflower, Jilted
Available at Urban Decay
$19.00 USD

Loves:  The colors are all gorgeous.  The formula is not sticky.  The shades Heavy and Wallflower are perfect over nude lipsticks!  These glosses layer so easily over lipsticks and they always seem to look great when paired with a complimentary lip color.  The squeeze tube also makes application of these easy.

Hates:  The packaging is a little strange but it is not a big deal.  These aren't very opaque but that doesn't bother me but if that is what you are looking for, you may want to try a different lip gloss.

Now for the lip swatches.

Heavy
Wallflower
Jilted
I forgot to take a picture of the All Nighter Setting Spray but it is just a simple setting spray but here is a picture of it below.  I only got the mini size and haven't tested it out yet so I can't give my opinions on it but if it works out, I'll let you'll know!

Source

Oh and the last thing for today....guess who's on youtube now?  ME!  I'm so excited, please visit my page and let me know what you think.  When I reach 100 subscribers I will of course do a special giveaway so subscribe if you like it!

 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. i love the 'all nighter' spray! i use it every time i do my makeup. can't wait to hear your thoughts on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't used it! I need to try it tomorrow

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger