SOCIAL

Too Faced - Romantic Eye Collection

Jun 8, 2011

Can I just say how much I love these Too Faced Collections, I have the Smoky and Natural Eye Collections as well.  My only complaint in the past has been the bulkiness of the box that the shadows are housed in.  Thankfully the people at Too Faced have made the palettes smaller and now I am totally in love.
This palette makes me want to renew my vows! It really is a fantastic gift for brides, bridesmaids or any girl that loves makeup!



Shadow Names
First Row:  Soulmates, I Do, Un-Veil
Second Row:  Kiss the Bride, Cut the Cake, First Dance
Bottom Row:  Bouquet Toss, Honeymoon, Ever After 


From L to R: Soulmates, I Do, Un-Veil, Kiss the Bride, Cut the Cake, First Dance, Bouquet Toss, Honeymoon, Ever After  
                                                                                            Taken w/ Flash
From L to R: Soulmates, I Do, Un-Veil, Kiss the Bride, Cut the Cake, First Dance, Bouquet Toss, Honeymoon, Ever After  
                                                                                            Taken w/o Flash


The colors really pop and all the shadows were swatched without a base.  These aren't particularly special colors but I love them anyway and I would definitely recommend this kit.  I will also purchase more of these collections in the future.

Available at:  Sephora & Too Faced
Price: $35

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger