SOCIAL

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation

Jun 18, 2011

I ran out of my ultimate favorite foundation in the universe, Make Up For Ever HD Foundation.  Now that I have moved I order it online because I don't know anywhere locally that sells it.  While I wait for my order to arrive I decided to go to the local beauty store to see if they had any foundation that I could possibly use.  Of course I love Nars' products so I decided to try their Sheer Glow foundation.  I already have the Sheer Matte foundation but I purchased it in the wrong color so I can't really use that one and since it is summer time I wanted to try something with a lighter look/finish.



Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
Available at select retailers including Nars & Sephora
$42 USD
My Shade - New Guinea
Loves - The finish, the shade range, the consistency.
Hates - The price & the lack of a pump





What is your current favorite foundation?  Spill it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger