SOCIAL

Grab & Go Lips

Jun 28, 2011

Hey there!  I can't believe it's been like 6 days since I posted....eeeek.  I need to seriously manage my time a little better.  But anywhoo, this little tid bit of a post is about my grab and go lip products.  Anytime I have to go somewhere for longer than a day I usually pack 5-6 lip products to get me through the trip.  For the Spring/Summer seasons these have been the products that I keep handy!

Dior Addict Lip Glow
MAC Hot House Lipglass
MAC Athena's Kiss Lipglass
Stila Caprice Long Wear Liquid Lip Color 
MAC Creme Cerise Lipstick
MAC Violetta Lipstick
Nars Dolce Vita Lipgloss
I usually pop them in my little pink pouch for easy transport.
From L to R:  Lip Glow, Hot House, Athena's Kiss, Caprice, Creme Cerise, Violetta, Dolce Vita
From L to R:  Hot House, Athena's Kiss, Caprice, Creme Cerise, Violetta, Dolce Vita
 
Do you take more lip products when going on a trip or less?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger