SOCIAL

MAC Surf Baby Collection

Jun 10, 2011

Finally!  My Surf Baby order arrived.  Let me tell you this has been the longest wait ever.  So I pre-ordered my stuff from Nordstrom because I love their customer service and they always put my stuff to the side.  So anywhoo, I gave them my address and my parents address as a secondary address.  Well she sent it to my parents house which means I had to wait until my moms shipped me the stuff...jeez it took forever to get here.  I finally got it a couple days ago and here it is.

My Purchases:
Surf, Baby Cheek Powder - $28
Hibiscus Lipstick - $15.50
Billionaire Bronze Bronzer Stick - $29.50
Surf USA Eye Shadow - $15.50
Saffron Eye Shadow - $15.50
Surf the Ocean Crushed Metal Pigment - $32.50
182 Brush - $47.00

So far I love everything and I fully intend to rock my new bronzer with Nars Taj Mahal Blush tomorrow.


Surf, Baby Cheek Powder - sorry I'm not swatching this one yet....


Hibiscus Lipstick

Billionaire Bronze Bronzer Stick


Surf USA Eye Shadow


Saffron Eye Shadow
Saffron, Surf USA

Surf the Ocean Crushed Metal Pigment



182 Brush
That's all folks.  I'm cutting my makeup budget so my purchases won't be this intense from now on....hopefully! Oh and all product pictures were taken in sunlight without flash.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger