SOCIAL

May 2011 Favorites

Jun 3, 2011


Moving sucks but makeup is Awesome!  So I've moved once again and I've been shopping my stash a bit because my hauling has slowed down.  Here are my favorite things for the month of May.

  • Rock & Republic Blush - Shameless
Shameless is a gorgeous color on and I absolutely love how it has shimmer but I don't look like a disco ball when I apply it.  It looks a little pink in the picture because of the flash but it is more bronze/brown with shimmer.
  • Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Falsies made me fall in love with drugstore mascaras again.  It is really black, which I love, and it lengthens.
  • Kat Von D Lipstick - Lolita
Lolita is the perfect pink for me when I want to be understated and just cute.  It goes with a dramatic eye or a neutral look.  It is my tiny little go-to lipstick.
  • CoverGirl Queen Collection Bronzer - Ebony Bronze
All hail the Queen bronzer.  Lovely Lovely Lovely.  It gives that glow (I could do without the shimmer though) and it is good underneath blush to bring extra life to the face.
  • MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - NW40
Pro Longwear is Awesome.  Hands down my favorite concealer that I have ever tried.  It dries down quickly.  It covers my dark circles. It doesn't crease. I am obsessed with this Concealer.
  • Clinique Gel Liner - True Black
Smooth, doesn't dry out...at least not yet (I've had it for about 2-3 months)!
  • Bare Escentuals Eye Color - Fire Opal
Gorgeous color.  In person it turns this orange/green/amazing color and it is just one of my favorite eye colors of all time.  I love it!

Hope you enjoyed looking at some of my favorites.  What are some of yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger