SOCIAL

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick featuring Spicy Pink & Soft Beige

Mar 3, 2012

Why oh why did I ever start reading beauty blogs?  They have totally creating a bigger makeup monster than I was already.  I never in a million years thought I would become a lipstick addict but here I am and I love it!  I was recently reading Rai's blog and she did a post on the Rouge Volupte lipstick in the color #25 Soft Beige.  I immediately went online and ordered that color and I decided to get one more color after seeing some swatches online.  I have to say that I am so mad because they are awesome which means I want more!!!


YVES SAINT LAURENT ROUGE VOLUPTE SILKY SENSUAL RADIANT LIPSTICK SPF 15
Shades:  #20 Spicy Pink, #25 Soft Beige 
Available at Neiman Marcus
$34.00 USD

Loves:  Love the shades that I picked.  They are so smooth and creamy.  Great pigmentation.  Packaging is awesomely luxurious and the tubes have a mirror on the top!  How awesome is that?  Very awesome!

Hates:  Freakin slippery little suckers!  They glide on so smoothly which means they glide off of the lips pretty easily.  I only get a couple of hours of wear out of these but they are awesome during those two or three hours.


Aren't they lovely!  I already ordered two more.

Taken in direct sunlight w/o flash
Taken in direct sunlight w/o flash





1 comment:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger