SOCIAL

Sunday Favorites 2012 - Volume 5

Mar 4, 2012

Yeah!  I'm back to my makeup obsession!  I keep going in and out of being a complete makeup junkie.  The main problem I have is that I have so much makeup and sometimes it's hard to justify buying more but I always want more!  I've decided to just go with it, which means using the makeup I have and only buying a few special items once in a while.

I've been shopping my stash and Neiman Marcus and I have a bunch of favorites this week.

YSL Rouge Volupte Lipsticks - Soft Beige and Spicy Pink
Buxom Lip Polish - Lola
MAC Lipstick - Viva Glam II and Runaway Red
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation - 175
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - NW40
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark
Nars Blush - Orgasm
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW40
MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow - One to Watch
MAC Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner - Petrol Blue
Bare Escentuals Lip Liner - Nude (from the Nude Lip Kit)
Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Corrector - #4
MAC Quad - Espresso, Brun, Texture, De-vil

Have a great Sunday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger