SOCIAL

Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder

Mar 19, 2012

It's getting hotter and I'm so excited.  When I think about the weather change I always want to get that bronzy Nia Long skin.  Since I don't naturally have that glow, I have to purchase it!  I have binged on bronzers lately and this is pretty much my go to bronzer now.  I like it even better than my Covergirl Queen Bronzer which I am happy about since the price difference is crazy between the two.


Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder
Shade:  8 
Available at SAKS
$50 USD

I purchased the darkest shade because I really wanted a contour/bronzer color.  I love to lightly contour my chubby little face.  This photographs beautifully even in the professional photos that I took over the weekend. 
I love this bronzer and it is a great addition to my collection.  I can't wait to get more Guerlain in my makeup life.

2 comments:

  1. im so late on trying this product but the price has given me pause! Question: don't you find this shade a bit too rich for your complexion? Of course as an MUA you know how to use it lightly/heavily etc. But did you feel this was the best match or the best versatile choice? I swatched this shade last week and it was GORG...but I may need something a little more fool proof :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it works out perfectly on me and I can actually be quite heavy handed with it and it still looks great. Most clients that I have used it on have emailed me asking me what the product was that I used and where they could get it and then they went out and purchased it.

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger