SOCIAL

MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick featuring Insanely It & Quite the Thing

Mar 15, 2012

Surprise Surprise!  I purchased more lipstick!  This time around, I hauled a couple of the Sheen Supreme lipsticks.  I already own the shades Tea Ceremony and Korean Candy but I had to haul a pink and purple.  I love how these are like a hybrid of lipstick and lipgloss but I hate how they slip and slide around the lips but the hoarder in me decided to get these anyway.

MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick
Shades:  Insanely It & Quite the Thing! 
Available at MAC
$14.50 USD

Loves:  Love glossiness of the lipsticks.  The colors I picked are pretty. 

Hates:  Just like my YSL lipsticks, these are freakin slippery little suckers!  They glide on so smoothly which means they glide off of the lips pretty easily.  I only get a short wear time from these and they sink into the lines in my lips. 

Insanely It
Maybe I need to layer this shade more because it doesn't look as spectacular on me as I've seen it look on other people.

Quite the Thing!
The same thing goes for this shade.  Definitely need more layers to get the full effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger