SOCIAL

The Balm Hoard: Bronzer, Highlighter and Lipstick!

Mar 10, 2012

Cute packaging count me in.  Have I been living under a rock or something?  I don't own one item by theBalm and I have no idea why.  I've heard about their eyeshadow palettes but I never took the leap and bought anything.  Well I finally came to my senses and hauled a few items and I just placed another order because they went on sale on Hautelook!  

With this hoard haul I decided to get a bronzer (because I'm obsessed with contouring my round little face), a highlighter (for that glow) and a lipstick (because I'm a beauty junkie because the names are freakin hilarious).  I haven't tried out any of the products long enough to tell if I'm completely obsessed but the luminizer has made a great first impression.  

theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
Available at theBalm 

$19 USD
The color looks a little light for my complexion so I'm not sure if this will work as a bronzer or contour but we shall see.


 

theBalm Betty-Lou Manizer
Available at theBalm & Sephora 

$24 USD
Looks gorgeous but I will definitely need to use a light hand so I don't look like a gold disco ball...do those exist?



theBalm Lipstick
Shade:  Mai Billsbepaid
Available at theBalm 
$17 USD
The color was definitely too light for me when I first tried it on but after awhile it transformed into a light pink/nude color that was workable.  I popped a little lipgloss on it later and it was wearable.  I think this would be an easy wearable nude for someone of a lighter complexion but I can still make it work for me.


I purchased all of my products at thebalm.com and they were offering a free gift with any $50 purchase.  The gift was a cute little makeup bag.

The Outside of the Cosmetic Bag

The Inside of the Cosmetic Bag

Well that's all for my haul.  Do you own any products from this brand?

1 comment:

  1. Thinking about to get me the hot mama and the bahama mama. I love the cute packaging and it's unbelievable i don't own a piece yet! It's about time!
    Janine

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger