SOCIAL

Sunday Favorites - 2011 Year End

Jan 1, 2012

My memory is horrible!  I can barely remember what day it is which means it is nearly impossible for me to remember all of my favorites for the year.  However, these are the staples that stay in my sight and usually can be found in one of my makeup bags when I'm in a rush or traveling.


FACE
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

EYES
Urban Decay Naked2 Palette
Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
MAC Texture Eye Shadow
MAC De-Vil Eye Shadow
Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Corrector
Clinique Cream Eye Liner
MAC Feline Eye Kohl
Bare Escentuals Pearl Eye Liner 

LIPS
Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss
Nars Dolce Vita Lip Gloss
MAC Ruby Woo Lip Stick
MAC Freckletone Lip Stick
Bare Escentuals Angel Food Cake/Brilliance Lip Gloss Duo
MAC Hot House Lip Gloss
MAC Brick Lip Liner

CHEEKS
Nars Taj Mahal Blush
Nars Orgasm Illuminator
MAC Raizin Blush
Covergirl Queen Collection Bronzer

NAILS
China Glaze Set Sail Nail Polish

FAVORITE LOOK OF 2011
LOTD 9/12/2011

MOST READ POST OF 2011
LOTD 6/2/2011
I hope you all had a great holiday!  CHEERS

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year hun,great faves have missed u,I have u on my bloglist but not getting ur updates!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger