SOCIAL

Sunday Favorites 2012 - Volume 2

Jan 15, 2012


I'm finally feeling like myself again and getting into the swing of putting makeup on consistently.  Having a newborn definitely takes some adjusting too especially when you try to find time for yourself and still take care of everything else.

I realized that putting on a little makeup perks me up a bit and therefore, I have simplified my makeup routine to allow me to slap some things on rather quickly.

My go to products for my face have been MAC's Prolongwear Concealer and Bare Escentuals Matte foundation.  When I want to use a liquid foundation, I have been reaching for Lancome's Teint Miracle foundation.

When it comes to shadows, I cannot put down my freakin' Naked2 Palette.  I seriously had to force myself to use something else for my Look of the Day post because all I've been using is this palette.  However, when I did force myself to use another eye shadow, Kat Von D's Prague was amazing and I instantly fell in love.

With my lipstick choices, I have been sticking with pinky nudes or brown nudes and I absolutely adore Bare Escentuals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor in Savvy, Revlon's Lipstick in Mink and Urban Decay's Lip Junky Lip Gloss in Wallflower.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger