SOCIAL

Sunday Favorites 2012 - Volume 1

Jan 8, 2012

Cheers to the New Year again!  I'm really trying to get my skin and hair together for the new year.  Since I moved to Germany, my skin has been incredibly dry and I've been getting break outs.  I used this cleanser a couple years ago and fell in LOVE with it but once I ran out of it, I started experimenting with other cleansers.  I'm glad that I finally returned to my old faithful cleanser.  I love this cleanser because it exfoliates without being harsh and it leaves my skin feeling clean but not tight.  The moisturizer is really good too because it is thick without feeling greasy and it doesn't irritate the skin around my eyes which is always a plus.  I prefer to use this at night and my Clinique moisturizer in the daytime. 

On a side note:  I'm going to try to get more post up this week on lip products because I have been accumulating quite a few but have yet to feature them on the blog.  Hope you guys are enjoying the blog and if there is anything you would like to see more of, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger