SOCIAL

L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Gloss

Jan 7, 2012

Top - Mystic Mauve, Bottom - Red Ravishing
L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Gloss
Shades:  Mystic Mauve, Red Ravishing
Available at DRUGSTORE.COM
$6.36 USD
Loves:  The sheen, the price

Hates:  The colors that I picked were a bit too sheer


I'm on a beauty budget, yikes!  I'm really trying to curb my enthusiasm for hoarding purchasing makeup.  I still love makeup but I really will never use all of my makeup up, ever!  With that being said, I bought more lipgloss which I don't need but hey at least it was only about 7 bucks. These glosses last about 2-3 hours and they are super comfortable to wear.  


The colors I purchased are quite sheer so I want to get more colors to see if there are some opaque color options available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger