SOCIAL

Look of the Day - 12.27.2011 UD Naked2 Palette

Dec 27, 2011

Hey There!

So if you haven't heard, I kinda had a baby!  Since I have been running on fumes because of the lack of sleep around here, I really haven't been doing much to my face.  I did find the time to order and then obsess over Urban Decay's Naked2 Palette.  I absolutely love this palette and it really has saved my makeup life.  I can literally do my eye makeup in like 5-10 minutes which is about all the time I have.

Today I used Chopper, Tease, Snakebite and Blackout from the palette and this will definitely be my go to look from now on.  I love it!
PRODUCTS USED:
This is how dazed I look from the lack of sleep... So TIRED!


Face:  
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - NW40
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - New Guinea

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Plus (set concealer under eyes and brighten that area)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Dark Deep (contour)

Eyes:  
Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Corrector - #4
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW40 (even out eye area and define arch of brows)
Urban Decay Eye Shadow - Tease (crease)
Urban Decay Eye Shadow - Chopper  (inner corner)
Urban Decay Eye Shadow - Snakebite (lid and crease)
Urban Decay Eye Shadow - Blackout (lightly on lid and crease)
- smudged Tease, Chopper, Snakebite and Blackout on lower lash line -
MAC Eye Kohl - Feline (upper lash line)
Bare Escentuals Buxom Eye Liner -  Pearl (waterline)
Lancome Hypnose Mascara - Black
Cheeks:
MAC Blush - Raizin
Lips:
Chapstick!
That's it!  Did you haul the Naked2 Palette?  Blog about it?  Well let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty,I hevent got the Naked palette yet its on my birthday wishlist x

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger