SOCIAL

Who Needs Roses When You Have Lipstick?

Jan 4, 2011

Loving loving red lipstick and I have been wearing it almost every day, which is funny since most days I'm just hanging in my house.  My son says I look pretty though so that's all that matters.  Red lipstick makes me feel ultra cute on those not so cute days and lifts my spirit when I have no motivation to get prettified.  Oh and the hubs approves too.
 
Step 1:  Line and Fill in Lips with Brick Lipliner (MAC)
Step 2:  Line Outer Corner of Lips and Fill in the Corners Only with Currant Lipliner (MAC)
Step 3:  Apply #43 Moulin Rouge Lipstick to Lips Straight from Tube.  No Lip Brush Required (Make Up For Ever)
Step 4:  Be a Sexy Beast

So tell me what your favorite red lip combo is.  I would love to hear it.  Oh and if you wear a different color to pep your spirits, let me know that too!

Until next time, Stay Pretty Spectacular~


MAC products available here
Make Up Forever products available here
All products in this post were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger