SOCIAL

I Hate Cream Colour Bases

Jan 12, 2011

Source
So, I bought a Cream Colour Base from MAC's Stylishly Yours Collection and can I just say that I'm not impressed at all.  I understand what it is supposed to do, but it just doesn't work for me.  I hauled the Virgin Isle color and the color is gorgeous and it goes on smoothly and gives a nice look to the cheeks...problem is, this look lasts for about 5 minutes on me before you can barely see it and if I build it up too much, I look utterly ridiculous.  The color does look great under Nars' Taj Mahal Blush and Rock & Republic's Immoral Blush but those colors look great on their own as well.  I will continue to try to use this as I almost never send products back but I will not buy another one.  So with that being said, I like the product but it is not an essential to me and I don't really need it or love it so I can't recommend it.

Do any of you like these?  If so, how do you choose to wear them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger