SOCIAL

CHANEL MAT LUMIÉRE Foundation - First Thoughts

Jan 21, 2011

So, I am on the hunt for the perfect foundation even though I love my Make Up For Ever HD Foundation and my Nars Sheer Matte, I still keep searching to see if I can get an even better finish.  Kinda sad really since I love the other two but what kind of makeup hoarder would I be if I didn't keep buying?!  I have heard so much about this foundation from watching youtube and reading beauty blogs that I just had to try it.  My first impression is that this foundation is AMAZING and for $54 it better be!  I've worn it twice this week and it had an incredible finish.  The lasting power hasn't been put to the test yet, but my hubs said that it looked good but a little light on my skin. I bought the Walnut color because that was the darkest color that they had online at Macy's, which is where I purchased this one from.  They have a darker color available at Neiman's but I think that this one will work for me...I think my hubs was focused on the highlight that I did.  So, overall, I think that I love this foundation but I will wait to see if this is long wearing before I make a final verdict!  Oh and random thought, I love the pump action on this one as well.  It comes with a pump that distributes a good amount of product without wasting any.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger