SOCIAL

Just Call Me Pinky!

Jan 3, 2011

I hope you all had an outstanding New Years!  I spent our little holiday staycation with my husband and my son and it was the best time ever.  I'm starting this week off with a lip look.  I did get the coveted Pink Friday Lipstick from MAC's collaboration with Nicki Minaj.  I thought it would just go in the stash as a collectors thing but I am not for the wasting money this year so I actually wore it.  Of course you have probably seen the bright crazy color pink it is and I'm not that bold to wear it alone...I wanna keep my husband and not scare my baby THANKS!HA!  So I toned the look down by pairing it with Currant Lip Liner and topping it off with Fabulous Fun Dazzleglass.

Step 1:  Line Lips with Currant
Step 2:  Fill in Lips with Pink Friday
Step 3:  Apply Fabulous Fun
Step 4:  Be Fierce

Love ya and bye for now.  Until next time Stay Strong and Bold~

Let me know if you have this lipstick and what pairings you have come up with or are you bold enough to rock this solo?!

All products featured are MAC and were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger