SOCIAL

Neutral Lips with Givenchy Eyes

Jan 6, 2011

So I finally tried my Givenchy Quad that I bought and I added Neutral lips to the look.  I loved the look but my hair was not up to par to do a full shot, so I hope an eye look and lip look will suffice!

Step 1:  Fill in brows with MUFE Eyebrow Corrector 4
Step 2:  Apply MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NW 40 under brows to define arch
Step 3:  Apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance to lids
Step 4:  Apply Givenchy Shadow (#3 in the picture) to inner    corner of the eye
Step 5:  Apply Givenchy Shadow (#4 in the picture) to entire lid
Step 6:  Apply Givenchy Shadow (#2 in the picture) to the crease
Step 7:  Apply Givenchy Shadow (#1 in the picture) to the crease and lower lash line
Step 8:  Blend, blend, blend
Step 9:  Line Upper and Lower Lash Line with MAC Smolder Eye Kohl
Step 10:  Apply Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara to Upper and Lower Lashes
Step 11:  Bat those Lashes and be Cute

Step 1:  Dab MAC Trimming Talk Lipstick very very lightly to lips
Step 2:  Fill in Lips with MAC Call My Bluff Lipstick
Step 3:  Be Neutral

Hope you like this quick look. 

MAC products available here
All other products available here
All products in this post were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger