SOCIAL

Givenchy Haul!

Dec 7, 2010

I finally hauled some Givenchy ya'll!  Okay so I've been wanting this product for like ever because I've heard so many great things about the shadows.  I finally bit the bullet and shelled out the $56 for this quad and I am glad I did.  The texture of the shadows are smooth and they had good color pay-off when I swatched them with my fingers.  These shades weren't super special and I don't think the palette is worth $56 because I could probably find similar colors for a lot less but because I am a makeup addict of sorts, I don't regret my purchase!  To find out which color I hauled, and to see swatches, please keep reading!


The Givency Le Prisme Eyeshadow Quartet is currently available online at Sephora in 6 variations.  I hauled the Blue Collection.  All the collections come with four colors (of course) and three teeny little useless brushes. I always hate the little brushes that come with these things...but anywhoo on with the rest of this haul info.

So the little box you see to your left has a compartment that opens up to reveal the brushes which is really cute (but again useless in my opinion).   Here are some swatches for your viewing pleasure. 






Hope you like this haul.  I'm going to try to squeeze in a few Look of the Day posts this week as I have been majorly slacking and I know I owe ya!

Until next time, stay smarter than me and don't buy this collection!  Just kidding!  :-)

Let me know if you have any questions about this collection and I will answer you as soon as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger