SOCIAL

MAC A Tartan Tale Haul

Oct 28, 2010

Um yeah, where do I start with this.  I'm so freaking disappointed with this tragedy that is A Tartan Tale.  I was so excited for the Venomous Villains collection and to have this after that is utterly ridiculous in my opinion.  I was going to skip the collection all together but I'm a makeup hoarder so I had to get a few things.  Only a few items stood out for me and most of them where re-promotes from previous MAC collections that I missed out on.  If you want to see swatches and what not, keep on reading!


I purchased the following items from MAC's website:

Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Petrol Blue
Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Undercurrent
Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Lord It Up
From L to R: Petrol Blue, Undercurrent, Lord It Up
Semi-Precious Eye Shadow
 Later Pigment


From L to R:  Semi-Precious, Later

Her Blooming Cheek Blush


Radiant Jewels Dazzleglass Creme Lip Gloss

And that's about it folks.  I'm most excited about the liners and the blush but I didn't really like this collection and think its a little lackluster to be a so-called Holiday collection.  Did you haul anything from this collection?  Do tell!
 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger