SOCIAL

MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme Mini Haul

Oct 18, 2010

When I say mini, I mean it.  I only hauled one of these little things because honestly I wanted to try it out the new formula before I hauled a bunch.  So far I am really liking the formula.  It's creamy without being too sticky and this one lasted about 3-4 hours on me before I noticed fading.  My lip did peel a bit but I have seriously dry lips so I wasn't too surprised.  I would recommend using a lip moisturizer before this product if you have the same problem with dry lips. Check out more information after the jump!

 The color I decided to get is called "Made to Last" and it is described as being a "deep plumy brown".  I don't usually go for colors like this but I thought it looked promising.  The color is not my favorite but definitely wearable.  I love the packaging as it is a bit more sleek looking than a normal lipstick and I like that about it as it makes them easier to store.  I plan on getting most if not all of these.




Final Verdict:  Me really really likey but not a must have!
So, have you hauled any of these yet?  If so, what colors did you get?  Do tell!


Product Available at MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger