SOCIAL

Kat Von D Haul! Painted Love Lipstick Set

Oct 6, 2010

Soure
                                                                  Hey party people welcome back!  Okay so I know I'm supposed to cut down on my hauls but I can't help it!  I had to get a refill on my MUFE Foundation so I just threw this kit in my Sephora online shopping cart with it, got my free shipping qualification and was set!

This deal was too good to be true or so I thought.  These lipsticks are truly itty bitty.  Cute as heck but itty bitty none the less.  Like seriously, I thought I was going to break the freaking things just opening them. You wanna know how tiny these things really are and how they look on?  Well keep reading and I'll show you!

So lets start by describing what you get in the kit.  The kit is $28 and comes with 6 mini lipsticks.  The size of each lipstick is .042.  The packaging is unfreaking believable.  It is so gorg like I can't...I really can't even take it! 
You open this hollow gorgeous antique looking box and see six tiny little wonders!
From L to R:  Celebutard, Cathedral, Lolita, Underage Red, Hellbent, Rosary
Swatches w/flash: From L to R - Celebutard, Cathedral, Lolita, Underage Red, Hellbent, Rosary
Swatches w/o flash: From L to R - Celebutard, Cathedral, Lolita, Underage Red, Hellbent, Rosary
.Here is a size comparison so you can see how tiny these little babes are.  I put them next to a MAC lip gloss.

And now for the lip swatches!  Don't be alarmed by the first one...jizz lip overload!
Celebutard
Cathedral
Lolita
Underage Red
 Hellbent
Rosary

The lipsticks were very smooth going on and I love them.  I haven't worn one for long so I don't know about the wear time but the color is very pigmented and the application is divine.  I will buy the full sized ones as soon as I run out of the mini's.
Have you tried these lipsticks yet?  Do tell!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger