SOCIAL

Look of the Day!!! UD BOS III - Subdued Golden Blues

Oct 5, 2010

Sick of me and this kit yet?  Well this is my last row and now I'm done!  This look is just okay and not one of my faves but it's still wearable and cute.  I have tons of work to do for my online class tonight so I won't bore you guys with my jibberjabber for too long.  Let's get to it and you should know what to do if you want to get the look information...just keep reading!



PRODUCTS USED:
Face:  
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW40 (conceal dark spots under eyes and on the sides of face)
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in Cafe 175 mixed with a tiny bit of NARS Sheer Matte Foundation in Trinidad (all over face coverage)
MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NW45 (set liquid foundation)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Plus (set concealer under eyes and brighten that area)
Eyes:  
Urban Decay Primer Potion (primed eyes)
Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Corrector in 4 (fill in brows)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW40 (clean up under brows to define arch)
Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Snatch (inner corner of eye and tear duct area)
Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Suspect (complete lid)
Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Radium (crease color and smudged on lower lash line)
Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Psychedelic Sister (used to blend out colors and in crease)
Urban Decay Eye Liner in Zero (lined upper lash line and waterline)
MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara (coat upper and lower lashes)
Cheeks:
MAC Blush in Hipness
Lips:
MOR Lip Delight in Gelato (used to moisturize lips)
Bare Escentuals Brilliance Lip Gloss
 Sorry for the rushed post but I wanted to get this out for you and wrap up the UD series of LOTD's.  Hope you enjoyed it!  Let me know if you guys want to see anything else added to the blog and I will do my best!  Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger