SOCIAL

Sephora Haul!

May 25, 2010












Hi Loves,

I always go to the salon every two weeks and get my hair done. I am currently going to Another Look in Elk Grove, CA and I love the way Je vonne does my hair!  Check for her if your ever in the area.

Any hoo, after my hair appointment, I decided to go to Sephora and do some damage. My excuse to go was to pick up some conditioner for my granny's hair that I told her I would bring to her later this week. So of course even though that was my excuse, I had a list of products on hand for myself.

I intended to get the new Too Faced Naked Eye Soft and Sexy Eyeshadow collection, the Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection also from Too Faced, the Urban Decay Summer of Love Eyeshadow Palette , the Dior Ultra Gloss and the MUFE Beauty in a Box - Aqua Essentials Kit.

So they totally pissed me off a little by not having the Naked Eye or the Beauty in a Box in store yet...especially since I was equipped with my VIB 10% off coupon but they redeemed themselves by being able to scan the coupon off of my crackberry!

So here is a list of what I actually got!

  1. Nars Temptation Gift Set
  2. Urban Decay Summer of Love Palette
  3. Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner
  4. Too Faced Mini Lash Injection
  5. MUFE Eyebrow Corrector 4
  6. Dior Addict Ultra Gloss 856 Little Red Dress
  7. Too Faced Natural Eye, Neutral Eye Shadow Collection
  8. Beauty Insider 500 Point Perk: Korres Beauty Must-Haves
I will do reviews this week on every product and include swatches and pictures but until then....gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger