SOCIAL

Sephora Haul Products! Review 3 MUFE Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector 4

May 28, 2010

Hi Loves,

I am feeling a little better today and in the mood to review.  Let me tell you that this product is a must buy for eyebrow junkies like myself.  I love the color and the fact that I can layer it on lightly at first and build the color.  I also love the fact that a little goes a long way.  Now with that being said.....this product is NOT waterproof and will smudge.  I tried to rub it lightly after it dried and it definitely smudged.  I am thinking that maybe I need to put some powder over it to try to set it....hopefully that will help.  Oh and just an fyi, I used the MAC 266 brush to apply this to my brows.  I love that brush....I should probably purchase another one since I use this one for my eyeliner too.  Hmmmm.  Anyway, I will definitely purchase this again, if I ever run out!

FINAL VERDICT:  Me likey a LOT!  Caution:  This is not waterproof in my opinion but worth the $19 anyway because of the color and ease of application.

Available at sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger