SOCIAL

Sephora Haul Products! Review 2 Urban Decay Summer of Love

May 27, 2010

Hi Loves,

So I'm back and sicker than ever...boooo.  My makeup however looks fantastic thanks to the Summer of Love set by Urban Decay.  Let me first start off by saying that I LOVE the colors in this collection.  They have fantastic pigment and stayed all day long.

I've worn all of the colors and my favorite is definitely the purple.  However, I will probably wear the other colors more often because they are great neutral summer colors that have that extra pop that keeps them from being a snooze fest on my face.  So with that being said the only downfall would be the fall-out that happened all over my face.  I hate that there was shimmer everywhere but I think that this is partly my fault as I should have tapped a little more before applying.  But seriously, I could not get the glitterazzi off of my face.  I wiped with a baby wipe, I put concealer and foundation and still I saw the glitter...so next time I will be more precise with my application and hopefully I will have minimal fallout.

The kit comes with the following colors:

Flash:  Awesomely bright purple
Maui Wowie:  Sandy Beach
Chopper:  Shimmer Crazy Bronzy
Smog:  Darker Copper Bronzy
Primer Potion:  Sin - Champagne Bubbly
24-7 Eye Pencil:  Bourbon: Best Dark Bronze/Brown EVER....well maybe not ever but it is really good!

FINAL VERDICT:  LOVES and would purchase again!  Caution Required for the fall-out. $29 well spent!

Available at http://sephora.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger