SOCIAL

Sunday Favorites - Volume II

Nov 13, 2011

I can't believe that I'm already doing another one of these posts! These weeks are truly flying by.  I had a few favorites last week and here they are.


I love these little figurines that my husband bought me from the Swarovski Crystal shop.  I keep them on top of my vanity and they twinkle in the sunlight.  So freakin adorable!  The hubs always gets great gifts but this is one of the best non-jewelry ones that I have received.
Swarovski Crystal Figurine Set

I can't believe that I'm actually starting to love nail polish.  This is probably because I have been doing my own nails lately and so I get bored with the same color.  I went to the local beauty shop here and picked up this nail polish and I love it.  It's a pretty peachy, pink color that compliments my skin tone very well.
China Glaze Nail Polish in Sunset Sail
The perfect nude lip gloss for me!  Amazing.  Love it.  Purse staple!
Urban Decay Wallflower Lip Gloss

While trying to shop my stash and use up some products, I fell in love with an old favorite of mine.  This double ended lip gloss is awesome.  The one side is a nude rosy color and the other a shimmery peach. They work well alone, together and on top of lipstick.  This duo has made it's way into my purse stash.
bareMinerals Double Ended Lip Gloss in Brilliance and Angel Food Cake
 

The next product has been sitting in my samples pile forever.  I finally tried this baby out after seeing it reviewed on http://addictedtoallthingspretty.com/.  I only use it to set my under eye concealer but it works like a dream.  Love it!
Laura Mercier Universal Invisible Loose Setting Powder

This conditioner is cheap and effective.  I love the way my curly hair is easily detangled after using this product.  It has become a must have product for me. 
Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner


I'm really starting to enjoy these samples that I previously ignored.  The full size of this perfume is definitely going to be purchased soon because I love this scent.  The notes are said to be Honey Flower, Solar Musk, Orange Blossom, Osmanthus, Amberlyn, Vanilla, Tactile Musk, Tactile Woods and Vetiver.  The style is described as Warm, Sensual and Feminine.  Perfect Right!


Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Toilette

Those were my favorite things from last week.  Hope you are having an awesome Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger