SOCIAL

Lancôme Hoard: Face and Lip Products

Nov 8, 2011

I'm on the hunt for the perfect foundation!  I love my Make Up For Ever HD foundation but it isn't readily available where I am right now (at least nowhere that I know of), so I am forced to find a substitute. I recently received two samples from the Lancôme counter and I've been loving them so I went back to get some full size foundations. This post has loads of pictures so click the button below if you wanna see all of the products in detail with swatches!

Products Purchased:
Lancôme Teint Miracle Lit-From-Within Foundation
Shade: Suede 1(N)
$37 USD

I use this color on the center of my face and usually use a darker shade on the perimeter.  I like it but it's not a perfect match.
Love that it has a pump!


Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Enduringly Divine & Comfortable Foundation
Shade: Suede 2(W)
$42 USD 

I thought this color was a pretty good match for the outer perimeter of my face but my husband said it looked too dark on me. 

Yup this one has a pump 2!  Score

Of course since I hauled two foundations, it was a must that I get the foundation primer too.

Lancôme LA BASE PRO Perfecting Makeup Primer Smoothing Effect, Oil Free
$42 USD

Nothing Special, just a primer.  I was going to pick up a less expensive one by Smashbox or Too Faced but they were sold out so I grabbed this one.

Lancôme Rénergie Eye Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream 
$60 USD
This eye cream has literaly saved my dry crackly eyes. It doesn't irritate my eye area and my eyelids feel so much better now.  Love This!!!!
The lady at the counter also gave me a free gift which was a discontinued lipstick in Satin Fuchsia.  Love this color!

Lancôme Le Rouge Absolu Lipstick - Satin Fuchsia

Whew!  I told you'll that was going to be picture heavy.  Now I'll leave you with the finale of swatches.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger