SOCIAL

Urban Decay Friends and Family Sale 2011

Nov 11, 2011

I have been doing fairly well with resisting all of the Friends & Family sales that have been happening lately but I couldn't resist the Urban Decay sale.  The main reason that I decided to indulge was the fact that they allowed the discount to be used on the Naked Palette as well as sell items!  How awesome is that?  So of course I finally got my grubby little hands on the Naked Palette!  I also decided to get the Rollergirl Palette because it was on sale for $18.  With my purchase, Urban Decay also threw in a mini Lip Gloss in Wildflower.

FYI:  The sale was 20% off and free shipping with orders over $50

I know that most people already have the Naked Palette but it's new to me and since I've become a recent neutral lover, this was a near perfect purchase for me.

Products Purchased:
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Shades Included:  Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal
$48 USD

I took the pictures in natural light but Sin and Sidecar still came out looking quite similar on my skin tone.


I can't wait to try some looks out with this palette and I think this will be my travel companion whenever I hit the road.

Next up is the Rollergirl Palette which I have eyed in the past put never indulged in since it didn't seem like anything special.  However, it is a lovely palette and for eighteen bucks, I couldn't resist.  The lip gloss and eyeliner are two of my favorite things about the purchase.

Urban Decay Rollergirl Palette
Shades Included:  Woodstock e/s, Verve e/s, Suspect e/s, Darkhorse e/s and Crush Lip Gloss
$32 USD  $18 USD


Free Gift:  Urban Decay mini Wallflower Lipgloss


This lip gloss will probably soon become my favorite nude lip gloss.  I'm in absolute love with it!

So did you haul anything from the Urban Decay Friends and Family sale?  Any sales going on now that you are hauling from?  Do tell!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger