SOCIAL

Look of the Day 11.4.2011

Nov 3, 2011

This look of the day was inspired by an old Rihanna picture that I saw a few months ago.  In the picture she had blue eyeliner and pink lipstick.  I thought the look was absolutely gorgeous so I decided to go ahead and try it out.  I think it came out okay but it could always be better in my opinion.  Hope you guys enjoy it though.
PRODUCTS USED:
Face:  
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW40
Lancôme Teint Miracle Foundation in Suede 1 (on inner area of face)
Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Foundation in Suede 3 (on perimeter of face)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus (set concealer under eyes and brighten that area) MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Dark (set foundation)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Dark Deep (contour)
Sorry for the excessive flash!

Eyes:  
Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Corrector in 4
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW40 (clean up under brows to define arch)

MAC Paint Pot in Painterly (eye shadow base)
MAC Eye Shadow in Dazzlelight mixed with Retro Speck (inner corner of eye)
MAC Eye Shadow in Texture (all over lid, blended out)
MAC Mineralize Eye Shadow in Love to Love (used the dark brown color only in the crease)
MAC Pearlglide Eye Liner in Petrol Blue (top and bottom lash line)
Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara in Excessive black
Cheeks:
MAC Blush in Raizin
Lips
Nars Lipstick in Funny Face
MAC Dare to Wear Lip Glass in Gimme That!




Let me know if you guys have any requests for looks or anything else that you would like featured on this site.  I am working on a couple lipstick swatches since I finally tracked down some of my missing stash!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger