SOCIAL

Product Spotlight - Sugarpill Sweetheart Palette

Jul 17, 2011

The weekends over...what happened?  I'm continuing to shop my stash and I came across my Sugarpill palette.  I rarely touch this palette but I don't know why.  I love it!  I came up with a simple look using the Sweetheart Palette and it came out pretty!  Sorry for the car photo shoots lately but I was in a rush to get to my volunteer assignment.
Top: Dollipop, Afterparty   Bottom:  Midori, and Tako
I'm wearing all four shadows in this quad.  Dollipop is used all over the lid and in the crease.  I then deepened the crease with Afterparty.  I used a little Midori on the outer lid and Tako in the inner corner.

I used Clinique Gel Liner in True Black for the top lashline and MAC Smolder on the water line.  I used MAC's Undercurrent Pearlguide Eyeliner on the the bottom lash line.

Well that's all folks!  I hope you like this look and I hope you don't mind me shopping my stash.  Oh and let me know if you have any questions about any of the other products I'm wearing in this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger