SOCIAL

Product Spotlight - Dior Addict Lipstick Rock & Roll

Jul 26, 2011

Missed all of you!  I took my mom to Paris for a couple days and now we are hanging out in Germany until she leaves me.  Insert sad face here!  The day before I left for Paris, I received my Dior Lipstick in the mail and I was so excited.  My excitement has waned now that I have fallen in love with a freakin $28.00 lipstick!  Sigh.  I love how it's sheer but you still see the color.  I also love how it doesn't dry out my lips at all.  I definitely want more of these.






Dior Addict Lipstick
Available at select retailers including Macy's
$28 USD
Purchased Shade: 750 Rock N' Roll
Loves:  How it glides across the lips, not sticky, lasts about 3-4 hours on me, color is gorgeous
Hates:  Glitter was still on my lips after the lipstick wasn't

 Love it!  Have you guys tried any of these lipsticks?  If so, which shade is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger