SOCIAL

Product Spotlight - Stila After Hours Eye Shadow

Jul 10, 2011

I've decided to stop being a makeup hoarder and actually use the products that I buy.  What an idea, right!  I'm always trying to stick to my beauty budget but being a beauty blogger and beauty lover, this is not always an easy thing to do.  I always see "shop my stash" posts from some of the beauty bloggers that I follow, so I thought I would try doing that.  I want to start with products that I actually have swatched, purchased, brought home and stashed, yet have never worn.  This may be a long series of posts....hope you'll don't mind too much.  So without further ado, I will get on with the post!

Stila Eye Shadow Trio
Available at select retailers including Sephora & Stila
$20 USD
Purchased Shade: After Hours (bright violet/ gunmetal gray/ teal)
Loves:  The staying power, the colors, the color pay-off
Hates:  Nothing really.  It's pretty darn good in my humble opinion
These are what the shadows look like worn on my eye.  I tried not to blend too much so that you can still see the shades.
This is the full face view and I really like the shadows and I'm glad that I shopped my stash and tried them out.  Oh and sorry about the wonky picture, I was on my way to volunteer and the hubs jumped in the picture so I had to crop his big head out!  I don't think he wants to be on a beauty blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger