SOCIAL

June 2011 Favorites

Jul 6, 2011

Wow, I can't believe it's July already!  I'm super excited because I have a trip coming up and I can't wait.  On to the makeup.  I don't have many faves from last month as I've been kinda low key with the makeup lately and I need to drink more water because my skin is not my friend right now. Now on with the faves!

  • MAC Highlight Powder - Marine Life 
I can't believe I don't use this color more.  I love the dark pink side as a blush and the lighter pink side...I kinda ignore but I should really stop doing that!
  • Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - New Guinea
Yup I'm officially in love with this foundation.  I got so many compliments on my skin (not on my foundation).  It is amazing and it has replaced my Make Up For Ever HD foundation because I love it almost as much and it is easier for me to purchase because I can get it locally!
  • Bobbi Brown Gel Eye Liner - Caviar Ink
I can't even remember buying this, which is shameful, but while re-organizing my makeup stash I came across this and decided to give it a try.  So glad I did because this is creamy and glides on perfectly.  Love it!  It also didn't move but mind you, I wasn't in the heat so I haven't really put it to the ultimate test.  Let me know if you guys would like a review and I'll test it out and give you details.
  • MAC Bronzer Stick - Billionaire Bronze
Love at first swipe.  Awesomeness in a tube.  I am wondering if I should have purchase a backup of this.  It blends like no other and doesn't leave stickiness behind, which I was afraid of when I saw the consistency of the product.

Top Row: Billionaire Bronzer, Cassis Lip Gloss, Nars Sheer Glow, Caviar Ink Eye Liner Bottom Row: Marine Life, Romantic Eye



  • Nars Illuminator - Orgasm
Love this product and again I should use it more often.  I blend this around my cheek bones and it gives the best glow ever.  I like to use it in conjunction with my liquid foundation or tinted moisturizer.  I blend it with my fingers or a MAC 130 brush.
  • Bare Escentuals Natural Lip Gloss - Cassis
This color is really pretty but in an understated way.  It used to be a constant fixture in my makeup bag when I worked for Bare Escentuals and I still go for it.  The formula isn't long wearing but it lasts maybe 2-3 hours and isn't sticky.
  • Too Faced Romantic Eye Collection
Great wearable colors.  Good color payoff and cute packaging.  My favorite color in the collection is First Dance.

What were some of your favorites for the month of June?  Come on, Spill it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger