SOCIAL

Look of the Day! Tulips

Sep 28, 2010

Hey!  Here I am with another look of the day post.  I'm all about the lips right now as I have fallen head over heals in love with lipstick. I don't know what happened to this lip gloss girl but I'm cheating fierce with my lippies.  Wanna join me on my lipstick journey?  Well why not right!  I tried a two toned look today and I liked it a lot so I thought I would share it.  I used MAC Brick Lip Liner, MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick and MAC Show Orchid Lipstick.  I used a lip brush to apply both colors and blended them together. 
Ruby Woo, Show Orchid

Hope you all like it! I think I could have done a better job with the blending but I like the effect overall.  So, what lip combo's are you loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger